Sunday 16 September 2012

WARNING: Rubbish Photos Approaching!

Firstly, i need to send out LOTS AND LOTS of apologies as it's been well over a month since my last post. You may be thinking 'Well, we can forgive her for that. She's probably been really busy.' But no, i haven't! I have been doing a few things, like going to a wedding, making jewellery for a fair and catching up on some jewellery orders, but that's it! That only takes up about a week of stuff, so that's about four weeks of nothing! Luckily, i have the excuse of 'I'm a student!' to fall back on, but in a couple of years i won't be able to use that anymore. SCARY THOUGHT!!

Anyway, as you can tell from the title of this post, it's going to be full of rubbish photos. Generally, my photos aren't great but they are in focus most of the time, which is about as much as i can hope for. However, on the morning of the fair, i didn't feel well and had about thirty seconds to take photos of all the stuff i'd made before we left. So, here's what happened:







I did take more photos of all the other jewellery, but you are probably ripping your eyes out in horror at the moment and screaming 'Look at that last one! You can see her shoe at the bottom of the photo! How could she take such rubbish pictures?!' so, i'll stop there. (Bet you looked back at the last photo just to check!) But don't worry! I'll try and sort myself out before my next post which, HOPEFULLY, you won't have to wait until next month to read!

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, sweetie, a month goes by so swiftly (and I don't have the excuse of being a student). We just get busy living! As in making stuff, but not necessarily documenting. Guilty!

    Most of the photos aren't so bad, Rosanagh, and those bracelets are cute. No, I didn't notice your shoe til you pointed it out LOL. The morning of a fair is never a good time to snap pics, usually you are overtired from staying up late the eve of, finishing last minute stuff!

    ReplyDelete